Sunday, February 27, 2011

snow day?

Utah weather is crazy! The weather has changed so much that past few weeks. I had to post some pictures to capture how crazy it truly is!

This picture below was taken at 7am as I left for school:


Can you believe that the picture below was taken the same day as I came home from school??!


We don't have pictures but it did this exact same thing the next day. So funny!

Our date this week was seeing Tron in 3D. The movie had some sweet action in it. I pretended to have a disk on my back and jumped around the apartment afterwards. Here is a picture from our adventure.




1 comment:

Barb Zinn said...

We had the same thing here Friday.....ice, snow and a lot of it in a short time then the sun came out in the afternoon and made short of the terrible streets.
Your date night looked like FUN!
thanks for the updates....love your posts! :)