Tuesday, February 8, 2011

a new found passion

I LOVE skiing.  Let me say that again.  I LOVE SKIING!!!

This past weekend has been one of the most enjoyable weekends of my life!  I went skiing for the first time at a recruiting event PwC put on for the accounting junior core students.  I probably told Katie at least a few dozen times how much fun I was having.  She's been skiing before and gave me some good pointers for my first time.  After some quick tips, I was off down the mountain!  After a few necessary crashes to see how fast and how far I could push myself, I quickly gained back the confidence to start skiing with grace.  It was so much fun!  Here are some pics from our adventure.








3 comments:

Amanda said...

nice pictures!

Barb Zinn said...

Your pictures do show how much passion you had for skiing! Looks like such a fun time! :)

Eve said...

Katie, remember when Grant picked your profile picture a long time ago and you were wearing that hat from some time that you went skiing? I remember that. Now he's in the picture with you :-)