Monday, August 1, 2011

From Breakups to Babies

In case the title made anyone wonder... no, I'm not pregnant.  It's our roommate motto :)

I was blessed my freshman year of college to be thrown in a room with 5 other girls who very quickly became my best friends.  We continued to live together for 3 years (3 1/2 for some of us) and I loved every minute of it.  These girls mean so much to me and we've been together through a lot.  I was lucky to have most of the girls there for my wedding to be my bridesmaids and this past weekend we were able to do it again for Jill's wedding.

It was so fun getting to reunite for the festivities!  The night before the wedding, those of us already in town, got together for a girl's night.  We painted our nails, watched a chick flick, and stayed up late reminiscing.  It was great having some girl time!



The next day, Grant and I were able to attend the sealing ceremony and then join up with the girls outside the temple.  We went to a delicious dinner catered by Cafe Rio afterward.




Jill's reception wasn't until the day after the wedding, so we made the trek up to Wyoming to visit her there.  It was a long drive, and we got home pretty late, but it was worth it getting to be with friends and see Jill on her special day.





We're all so happy for Jill and know that Mike is a very lucky guy to get someone like her.  We could tell how happy Jill is and we're excited for the chance she has to be with Mike forever :)



Well... 2 down, 4 to go (with one coming up in September)!  I love you girls and know that we will be there for each other "from breakups to babies"!





1 comment:

Barb Zinn said...

FUN times with lasting memories!
YOU guys have had a busy summer!!