Monday, April 9, 2012

spring fever

It's really starting to look and feel like spring here in Provo (if you don't count the day last week when we got several inches of snow)!  We're loving the weather, the blossoms on all of the trees, and the fact that it's Spring Break this week!!  Since I had some extra time on my hands today, I decided to finally make a new wreath.  I also brought out the rest of our spring decorations this weekend, which really isn't much, but it adds to the feel of spring in our apartment.



I had plans when we found out we were pregnant to be good about documenting every week by writing my thoughts and taking pictures... unfortunately, that hasn't happened.  I'm finally getting to the point in my pregnancy where I'm big enough that people are noticing so it's feeling more real to me.  Now that I'm showing, I'm reminded more to take pictures so here is our first belly shot (17 weeks in isn't too bad of a starting place, right?)


We're excited to find out in just two weeks what we'll be having so we can start planning more!  We're also excited for our trip to New York on Wednesday!!  We will definitely have more pictures coming soon!

2 comments:

Barb Zinn said...

We are just "excited" about it all!
Spring is so beautiful
You look beautiful pregnant and we are so anxious to find out if this baby is a boy or a girl! will cameron be correct in his theory? Either way we are H A P P Y!

Amanda said...

you're adorable! Have fun in NY!