Sunday, March 20, 2011

"When you're the best of friends, having so much fun together!"

In case anyone is not aware, this post title comes from one of my favorite movies, "The Fox and the Hound."  I used it because it pretty much sums up my marriage to Grant.  One of the best things about being married to him is the fact that he is my very best friend!  We always have fun together!
I have to admit, P90X is not my favorite thing in the world, but Grant and I have set a goal so we're working hard to achieve it.  Usually we work out at different times because of our crazy schedules, but the few times that Grant and I are able to do it together it makes it a little bit more enjoyable.


yes... we have matching shirts :)

This weekend, Grant and I went on a really fun date to celebrate our 3 month anniversary.  It started off with a trip to Olive Garden, where we spent our last gift card there.  I guess we'll have to stop being spoiled now.  Afterwards, we went to see the Young Ambassadors perform.  We had so much fun!  It was a great show!  They sang a song from Hairspray so, naturally, when we got home I had to watch it.  What a great night!





2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm always the first to comment on your blog. :) You guys are adorable!

Barb Zinn said...

Well, Amanda I am usually the 2nd to comment! I agree with Amanda that you guys are adorable and seem to find "joy in your journey" even if it is exercising! :) Love you guys.....