Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Going Short

So I've been needing a haircut for a long time and just haven't gotten around to making an appointment.  My hair has been driving me crazy, but I just kept putting it off and putting it off.  Finally this weekend I decided that I couldn't stand it anymore so I finally got it cut.  Grant's a fan of shorter hair so I decided to go for a pretty drastic change and I got several inches cut off.  I was shocked when I saw the end result and it took me awhile to decide that I like it.  I'm still getting used to it, but here are the end results.

Before:


After:


Before:


After:


Big difference, huh?  It's amazing how much healthier it feels and how much faster I get through styling it.  I'm having a lot of fun experimenting with different styles.  Here's a picture with part of my hair up:


The only concern I have right now is what I'm going to look like with a graduation cap on.  Only two more weeks until I'm a college graduate!!




3 comments:

Barb Zinn said...

Well, my vote is I LOVE IT!
so chic ....

The Lough Family said...

Very cute!

Amanda said...

adorable!!