Monday, November 23, 2015

11 months


-Addie started a thing this month where she randomly lays her head down while she's playing. She'll be playing or crawling around and out of nowhere, just lay down for a few seconds. She usually has a big smile on her face while she's doing it. She does it many times throughout the day and it's my favorite thing!




-she's entered the phase where she's obsessed with putting things in other things. She's become a great helper during clean up time because she loves putting every single toy in the basket ;)


-She loves pushing things around the house. She's always rearranging the furniture in our kitchen since she's able to move the chairs by herself ;) She also loves going on rides on anything, whether it be a toy car, my parents' golf cart, Grant's bike, or someone's shoulders.




-Addie took her first unassisted steps last week! I can't believe it's happening already. She wants so badly to be able to walk all the time. She'll be crawling really fast behind Emily and then stop and put one knee up, wanting to be able to stand up and run after her.  She can't stand up yet without holding onto something and that's frustrating to her.

trying hard to stand up

blurry, but the only picture I have of her taking a step


I posted a video the other day of her taking some steps, but here's one of her going to her daddy :)




-It's hard to believe that the next time I do an update post she will be 1! Where has the time gone?

our friends brought over some cookies and I forgot I left them on the stairs... we almost made it a full year with no sweets ;)

Emily came and told me that Addie was stuck... Addie didn't cry until she saw me!


wanting to be outside


she's such a beauty!!




outtakes:






1 comment:

Barb Zinn said...

ADORABLE ADDIE and I cannot wait to hold her and kiss those adorable cheeks!