Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Chicago

Last week we got the chance to spend time with some of Grant's family in Chicago.  Grant was traveling there for work, so Emily and I went with him.  He worked Monday and Tuesday and then took off the rest of the week so we could have a little vacation.  We had a great time!  Thanks to James and Tamara for letting us stay at your house and taking such good care of us!  We missed the rest of the Zinns, but were grateful for the chance to see the ones that we did.  Here are some pictures from our fun trip:

















And happy belated 4th of July!!




1 comment:

Barb Zinn said...

The time together was SO MUCH FUN! I loved spending time with each of you but have to say.... Emily took my heart. She is such a sweet, beautiful, delightful baby. I LOVE HER SO! I missed her..... we were all sad to say good bye! You guys are amazing parents and Emily is an amazing granddaughter! :) THANKS for coming!!