Monday, August 10, 2015

Addie's nursery

I'm finally getting pictures up of Addie's room!!

But first... I need to show you guys what this room looked like when we bought the house:



It was blinding!! We covered it up with paint to match the rest of our house and turned it into our workout room.



When we found out we were having a girl, we decided to go with coral, teal, and mustard yellow. Emily had the pink so we wanted something different ;) After we (finally) agreed on bedding we liked, I started gathering pieces to put in the room. Grant painted the room back in the fall and we've been slowly adding to it since then. We love it!

I had all of this before Addie was born and it took way too long to actually get it all up!


Emily had to help tape, of course!


The finished product:

my mom and I (mostly my mom) made the crib skirt and valance :)




a monogram for her door :)




2 comments:

Fleming and Jeff said...

Adorable (as is anything you put your mark on)!

Barb Zinn said...

What an adorable room you guys created. Certainly 'girly, girly' for Miss Addy! A job well done!