Thursday, December 18, 2014

Thanksgiving and Fleming's Baby Shower

I decided I needed to do some catching up on the blog since baby will be coming any day now (hopefully sooner rather than later)!!

First off... Thanksgiving. We had a great family Thanksgiving at my parents' house this year. Both of my brothers came into town (one from Saudi Arabia, one from Virginia) and it was the first Thanksgiving with the new Lester boys! We had a great time!


Emily barely fit into her Thanksgiving outfit from last year! It was size 18 months so last year it was a little too big and this year it was too small. She still looked super cute, though!

sharing snacks with daddy


My parents decided to deep fry the turkey this year. It was delicious!

In the morning, the boys all went out to play bocce ball and Emily wanted to get in on the action!




The ladies cooking :)

Delicious meal!

And even more delicious dessert!



The following week we had a baby shower for Fleming! It was a little gentlemen themed party. We're so excited that these awesome boys have joined our family!










1 comment:

Barb Zinn said...

Thanks for your post. I Love being able to see your corner of the world. What can I comment on this adorable little girl, Emily, other than she is AMAZING! I love her and so excited to have another granddaughter to love. It is so exciting to see Fleming with her boys! Looks like great family memories were made! :)