Sunday, October 6, 2013

This is Halloween

I'm so excited for the holiday season coming up! This time of year is so fun where we have Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's right in a row. It's one of the many reasons that Fall has always been my favorite season! This past week I've been working on getting all of my Halloween (and some generic fall) decorations up. Here's a look into what our home is looking like right now:



close up of the ornaments (they're skulls)



These blocks stay up year round and rotate to say different words. I thought this side was appropriate for halloween. And it has the cute little pumpkin jar on top right now.

This weekend, I convinced Grant to work on pumpkins with me for our in-between-conference activity. I'm so excited about the way they turned out! I'm just hoping they last until Halloween! All the pieces are pretty secure, but I'm a little worried about them staying put with all of the wind. We'll see how it goes. At least I got pictures to document!




I won one of these stakes at Bunco night last week... so cute! Thanks Sierra!!

The previous homeowner left this behind when they moved out. It's one of the few things they left that we're not complaining about :)

Happy Halloween! Our costumes are in the works so there will definitely be another Halloween post coming toward the end of the month!





No comments: