Tuesday, August 27, 2013

my crafty side

I've been working a lot lately on several projects.  I'll get started on a project and then find another one I want to do which makes the first project go on the back burner. And then I'll go back and forth between projects and it takes forever to get something done!  I've finally finished a few projects within the past couple of weeks and wanted to share my work!
The first thing I made was a menu board. I've been wanting to make one for a long time and finally got around to it.  I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.


Another project I just finished was a quiet book for Emily, inspired by pinterest.  It was my first big sewing project.  It took me FOREVER, and it's nowhere near perfect, but I'm very proud of it.  I'm giving it to Emily for her birthday in a few weeks.








I still have several projects in the works, but right now I'm kicking it in high gear getting everything ready for Emily's birthday!  We're so excited!


No comments: