Sunday, March 17, 2013

St. Patty's Day

I've always loved this holiday!  Green is my favorite color so it's really fun to see everyone dressed up in green everywhere.  We went all out this year with green/Irish food all day long and our house has been decorated for St. Patrick's Day for the past few weeks.  Here's a look into all of the fun we had:











And here's our little one on her first St. Patrick's Day:








in case you can't tell, her shirt says "kiss me"

Happy St. Patty's Day!!




6 comments:

Katelin Smout said...

Emily looks adorable! We wish we could be there and kiss her too!! We love you! We are excited to see you when you come out for the weddings!!

Love, Katelin, Sarah and Nat

Heidi said...

So fun Katie! I love the cheeks on that little leprechaun!

Unknown said...

Emily looks adorable! We wish we could be there and kiss her too!! We love you! We are excited to see you when you come out for the weddings!! 

Love, Nat, Sarah and Katelin

Barb Zinn said...

What a festive house you have!
I LOVE that baby and how adorable she is!
Enjoy the fun times together!

Fleming said...

Emily is incredibly photogenic! You are quite the crafter and had great ideas for today's meals! I only wish I could have seen you longer today:-(

Amanda said...

So creative and cute! Emily is adorable.