Wednesday, August 22, 2012

our new home

For the next couple of months, Grant and I (and baby Emily) will be living in my parents' garage apartment while we prepare for the baby to come, get settled in the area, and begin searching for our own place.  Since we won't be here long, we left a lot of our stuff in boxes.  We came into the apartment with it partly furnished, so we were still able to add a lot of our own little touches to make it feel like our own place.  It's small, but works perfectly for our needs, and we really like the way it's turned out!


Entrance:


Living Room:


Kitchen:

Bedroom (and nursery):


fun headband holder that my mom and I made (thanks to Amanda for the idea)

poor Grant has to use the "hobbit closet"

Bathroom:


We like our little place and are excited to spend the next few months here.  It's our 2nd home together, but it will be little Emily's 1st home!

(make sure to read the previous post about our last few weeks in provo... we have so much to catch up on that I decided to split up the blog posts!)





1 comment:

Barb Zinn said...

I am so excited for you guys! This is such a fun time and you certainly added your touches to the garage apartment. I love your front door "Z".