Sunday, October 24, 2010

3.5 hours later...

Who would have thought registering for gifts could be so fun!  Ok, just kidding.  It took forever!  But I expected it to take that long after talking with some friends about the process.  And we still aren't done, but we've knocked most of it out!  We got a little hung up after realizing that we didn't even know our color scheme (which yes, I found out from Katie is a big deal!)  But after successfully avoiding that breakdown, we were able to plow ahead and finish the rest!

Katie really wanted to document this so here is a shot of her in action!


I had to find ways to make this enjoyable so I pretended to shoot merchandise and people walking around in the store.


Using that handheld scanner sure brought me back to the days of working at Target!  I'm glad I was able to pave the way for my little bro to experience the joys of scanning merchandise at 4 in the morning.  Katie had to put up with my detailed explanations as to how stocking really works at Target.

So, our wedding website is up!  It's still in the workings but check it out at www.mywedding.com/grantandkatiezinn.  December is coming up!

2 comments:

Barb Zinn said...

How FUN! Cannot wait to see what you have registered for. Grant I did not think of your Target days when I saw you holding the registry guy but I thought of those days when you would play Star Wars! It is EXCITING and enjoy the journey as you travel this road!

Amanda said...

yeah, it's not as much fun as you think it will be! Sort of stressful! I just checked the Target website the other day to see if you had registered. How are you getting gifts back to Utah though??